Cheap Hotels for Students
So you scored big and saved money on your flight by booking with StudentUniverse. Why stop there? Book your hotel with us today and let the savings continue even after you’ve landed. When booking a hotel, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. Try filtering by star rating. Find out what the ratings mean here:
- 1 Star Hotels – Budget one-star hotels are usually older properties with basic facilities and furnishing. These hotels are possibly situated near economical attractions and public transport links. They are budget hotel accommodation, offering guests low rates.
- 2 Star Hotels – Economy affordable, good value economy hotels, clean with basic furnishing. This accommodation is suitable for backpackers, large families or a good value solution for a business traveler. These hotels are usually located near a city’s major attractions, airport and public transport links.
- 3 Star Hotels – Generally more comfortable than one and two-star hotels, stylish and often part of large hotel chains. This accommodation offers a wider range of services and amenities, such as a pool, fitness center, business services, restaurant(s), room service and more.
- 4 Star Hotels – Considered superior establishments. These are typically large, upscale hotels. Here you will find top-of-the-line services and amenities, as well as lush rooms and premium furnishings. Four-star hotels can be expected to offer concierge service, fine dining, pools and hot tubs, fitness centers, room service, spas and more.
- 5 Star Hotels – Catering to a lavish lifestyle, five-star hotels are considered the most luxurious in the world. These establishments provide exceptional service and amenities. Many of these hotels offer gourmet restaurants, top-of-the-line fitness centers, pools and hot tubs, spa services, and premium amenities to be found in each individual room.