Website Operations Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager to join our growing operations team to support StudentUniverse's strategy and goals through software and website projects. You will work closely with the Vice President of Website Operations to review existing strategies and seek opportunities for the company. You will design and develop project scopes and objectives, collaborate with internal teams, and implement the project while monitoring and communicating progress and deliverables to stakeholders within the organization.
Being detailed oriented and having strong planning and organizational skills are key to your success as a project manager with StudentUniverse. The ideal team member has strong communication and leadership skills, is adaptable, and is not afraid of making decisions.
- Define project scope, goals, priorities, and deliverables using business cases and specifications
- Define project tasks and resource requirements while providing direction and support to project team
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions during and post implementation of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, communications, marketing or related field and 1-3 years experience in project management or related discipline
- Experience with software development lifecycles such as Agile and workflow tools such as JIRA
- Methodical and great time management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with proven experience in people management
Position is located in Waltham, MA and reports to the Vice President, Website Operations