StudentUniverse is looking for an eager SEO Coordinator with three months to one year worth of experience to join an ever growing SEO team of elite experts. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about learning the industry from seniors who ideate, implement, and celebrate BIG wins. You will be surrounded by search engine nerds who are looking to dominate the travel industry.
Don't believe us? Just type “cheap domestic flights” into Google and see us rank above giants like Expedia, Skyscanner, Cheapoair, American Airlines.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the SEO team with strategies such as:
- Keyword Research
- Meta Data Strategy
- Linking Strategies
- Reporting in Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Google My Business (Local SEO)
- Research: competitors, landing page optimization,
- Implement: redirects, meta data, content, linking, keyword density, directory information
- You must have experience in an SEO role. (Internships and freelance work is great!)
- Attention to Detail – have you found the typo in this job post yet? Yeah, we’re serious.
- Analytical Thinker – you get a thrill from solving complex problems without an obvious answer.
- You would have a minor in Google research skills if your University offered it.
- You have excellent communication skills – written and verbal under pressure.
- You are passionate about SEO and want a killer career in it
- Content Writing skills – a major brownie point with our Content Manager!
- Excel Proficient with these mandatory skills:
- Basic Formulas
- Graphs & Charts
- Calculating basic math such as percentage change.
- A four year degree and previous SEO experience.
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
How to apply:To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.
StudentUniverse is the world’s leading travel booking service for students and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels and tours. Its Travel Services division handles client requests for groups and custom itineraries. StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is now a part of the Flight Centre Travel Group. It is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.
For more information, visit our careers page .