Non Air Product Manager
We’re looking for a Non Air Product Manager to join our small, but growing, team. The right candidate will be passionate and excited to manage and grow the Non Air products available on StudentUniverse.com. We’re in a great location next to Brandeis University in Waltham, offer flexible work schedules and a great opportunity/excuse to get out and see the world!
- Organizing the ideas and potential return on investment of non air products sold by StudentUniverse
- Developing an implementation plan for adding non air items to the ecommerce purchase path and offline sales channels of StudentUniverse
- Working with the Design, Software Development and Operations teams to schedule work required to launch new products
- Presenting proposed solutions to both internal and external parties
- Monitoring, testing and iterating on non air products in production to increase conversion and/or revenue.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in software project management
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Plusses: Experience with HTML,CSS,SQL, Travel Industry experience
StudentUniverse empowers young adults to experience the world with discount travel. For students and those under 26, our cheap flights, hotels and tours make it affordable to travel anywhere you want to go. Although we specialize in student and youth discounts, most of our promo codes apply for all ages.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use our service every year.
- Relaxed, casual work environment, including flexible hours and work from home policies
- Onsite gym and locker room available 24/7
- Happy hour(s), parties, boat cruises and team social events
- Break room stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Travel discounts and free airline tickets and vouchers
Location: Waltham, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!