Marketing Project Manager / Marketing operations
We are looking for a project manager adept in digital marketing. The position will serve as a conduit between various teams and shared resources in marketing and stakeholders at StudentUniverse global offices and sister brands.
You will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to review existing digital marketing strategies, scope out opportunities and required resources. You will consult on strategy, oversee projects and manage timelines.
You will write business cases and work with team leads to prioritize projects and allocate resources, while setting expectations and reporting back to stakeholders within the organization. Therefore, a practiced level of communication is required.
- Review, analyze and document digital marketing strategies and resources
- Identify, define and propose opportunities
- Write business cases and prioritize projects
- Manage timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Serve as a point of contact internally for questions and updates
- Build and deliver progress reports to management
- Consult on best practices in digital marketing
- Prepare and proof presentations, documents, and correspondence for meetings and presentations
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, project management or related discipline
- Understanding of reported metrics and ability to generate action plans from them
- Well-rounded understanding of all digital marketing channels and their role in a brand’s marketing mix
- Understanding of marketing analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Position requires some travel
Position reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
StudentUniverse empowers young adults to experience the world with discount travel. For students and those under 26, our cheap flights, hotels, and tours make it affordable to travel anywhere you want to go. Although we specialize in student and youth discounts, most of our promo codes apply for all ages.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use our service every year.
- Relaxed, casual work environment, including flexible hours and work from home policies
- Onsite gym and locker room available 24/7
- Happy hour(s), parties, boat cruises and team social events
- Break room stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Travel discounts and free airline tickets and vouchers