Thinking about taking a trip to Canada, ey? Well whether you are coming for business or pleasure, there are plenty of fun things to do! Here are some of our top suggestions:
- Niagara Falls - Located in Ontario, this city is perfect for any vacation - family fun, culinary-inspired, adventure or romance. First and foremost, you have to visit the waterfall. Take a picture with your friends or by yourself because it's definitely something to send home to mom and dad. But wait, there's more! Check out which seasonal events that are taking place during your visit for more fun.
- Toronto Zoo - Visit Canada's Premier zoo in Toronto. Visit the Giant Pandas and watch these adorable creatures nibble on bamboo. Learn all about these animals through the zoo's Panda Interpretive Centre. Join in on the excitement as you walk through the trails, visit the animal exhibits and you can even go on zoo-themed rides!
- Canadian Rockies - Extending from Alberta to British Columbia, the Canadian portion of the Rocky Mountain range is a beautiful sight to see from the bottom or the top, for those looking for an adventure. There is something to do for everyone. You can enjoy the scenery, wildlife, and recreational activities. Check out the StudentUniverse Rockies Trail tour!
- Glacier National Park - Experience the pristine forests, meadows, mountains and lakes of Glacier National Park. With endless activities to do, you might need to extend your trip. Choose from skiing, camping, hiking, wildlife viewing, mountaineering, caving, fishing and cycling! If you don't get to it all, you might have to come back a few more times - but there's nothing wrong with that either!
- Marineland - Thinking about sticking around Niagara Falls for a bit longer? Check out Marineland and embrace your inner-child! See the beluga whales, dolphins, and more. Don't forget to try some of the thrilling rides!