Tame Discounts for Students & Faculty
The Emblem Airline of Ecuador
Tame, Línea Aérea del Ecuador was founded in 1962. Tame has a vision is to be the emblem airline of Ecuador, recognized internationally, serving destinations nationally and internationally, offering an excellent travel experience. "Ecuador Love Life."
Discount flights for students are available operating from Fort Lauderdale and New York to Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Galapagos, Lima, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Bogota.
Features of Flying Tame
- All seats have integrated TV screens with onboard entertainment.
- All passengers are provided with blankets, pillows, and hot meals.
- Tame Miles program is available for those who wish to become a member and accrue miles with every travel experience.
- We provide free wheelchair service to and from the gates. Let us know if you require this service when making your reservation. Once at the airport, you can alert a Tame representative at the ticket counter, and a wheelchair will be provided for you.
- Tame Airline passengers are given special discounts at the Tio Amazonas Hotel.
Tame Baggage Information
Baggage fees and policies differ per ticket type. For more information, be sure to check out their baggage information page.
- Before baggage checking in TAME counter at the Airport, it is important to remove all the labels of previous flights, in order to avoid data confusion.
- The baggage must be identified with the passenger’s name, address, city, country and permanent telephone number.
- Any belt or hanging object of the baggage must be removed, for these may get caught by the transporting bands and get damaged.
- The baggage should be verified for proper lock and security. In case of not having a padlock, a plastic padlock may be provided at the counter.
For answers about frequently asked questions, you can visit the Tame website.