Senior Marketing Analyst
The Senior Marketing Analyst will work with other members of the team on CPC/CPA advertising initiatives across multiple platforms primarily within the travel aggregator space (e.g. Kayak, Tripadvisor). This is a very hands on role where the individual will be able see their impact on the StudentUniverse brand. The role requires creation of reports and partner interfacing, so it is important to have Microsoft Excel proficiency, an analytical mindset, an internal drive to solve problems, and a curious nature. Experience in a web-based digital business role, and an ability to build relationships while sourcing new vertical opportunities is a plus.
Note: This role works with StudentUniverse, whose parent company is Flight Centre travel group.
- Audit, optimize and build advertising campaigns
- Handle daily, weekly, and monthly core account optimizations such as, but not limited to, list expansions, spend efficiency, ad copy, and targeting adjustments.
- Use Excel and Tableau to track account performance for internal (marketing team optimization) and external (KPIs & Execs) audiences
- Monitor search trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth and to identify new opportunities
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based off findings
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Bid management towards CPA targets
- Creating and managing reports and spend spreadsheets daily
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financials as needed
- Performing ad hoc projects and reports
Requirements and Skills:
- Microsoft Office products basic knowledge is required; Excel proficiency is preferred
- Familiarity manipulating and working with data; Analytical background is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing, analytics, or business intelligence
- History of critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Strong written communication
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Bachelors college degree is required
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Understanding or experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Experience in the travel or insurance industry
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – using the job title as your subject line.
StudentUniverse is the world’s leading travel booking site for students, educators and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels and tours. The Travel Services team works exclusively with groups to create custom itineraries.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.
For more information, visit our careers page .