Quality Assurance Analyst
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our small, but growing, team. The right candidate will be passionate and excited to work on a team that creates software that enables hundreds of thousands of students to travel the world. We’re in a great location next to Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, offer flexible work schedules, and a great opportunity/excuse to get out and see the world!
- Participate in all phases of the software development process and work closely with developers and project managers to understand and manage enhancements and bug fixes
- Create and execute an end-to-end test plan based on project specifications and business requirements ensuring the quality of software releases
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Possess willingness to learn new technologies and tools including but not limited to Selenium, Linux/Unix, SQL and some minimal Java and Java script and Groovy
- Minimum 2+ years Quality Assurance of software development experience
- Plusses: Experience with manual and automated App (iOS, Android) testing
StudentUniverse is a Boston-based technology company that provides exclusive travel discounts, rewards, and experiences for students, faculty and youth (18-25). Leveraging verification technology, StudentUniverse negotiates exclusive airfares with over 70 airline partners globally, and features discounted rates on hotels and tours all over the world.
- Relaxed, casual work environment, including flexible hours and work from home policies
- Onsite gym and locker room available 24/7
- Happy hour(s), parties, boat cruises and team social events
- Break room stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Travel discounts and free airline tickets and vouchers