Project Coordinator | Digital Marketing
We are looking for a project coordinator adept in digital marketing. The position will serve as a conduit between various teams and shared resources in marketing and stakeholders at Flight Centre global offices and sister brands.
You will work closely with the Project Manager to review existing digital marketing strategies, scope out opportunities and required resources. You will consult on strategy, oversee projects, and manage timelines.
You will write business cases and work with team leads to prioritize projects and allocate resources, while setting expectations and reporting back to stakeholders within the organization. Therefore, a practiced level of communication is required.
- Document digital marketing strategies and resources
- Identify, define, and propose opportunities
- Write business cases, project plans, and prioritize projects and deliverables
- Manage timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain project records, documentation, and team bandwidth
- Serve as a point of contact both internally and externally for questions and updates
- Build and deliver regular progress reports to management and stakeholders across multiple brands
- Consult on best practices in digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 1 - 3 years experience in digital marketing, project management, or related discipline
- Understanding of reported metrics and ability to generate action plans from them
- Well-rounded understanding of all digital marketing channels and their role in a brand’s marketing mix
- Great project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
- Clarify project requirements, document concepts clearly, manage expectations
- Understanding of marketing analytics
- Experience with workflow tools such as JIRA, Asana, and Smartsheets is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of presentation design, template usage, and presentation delivery
- Position requires some travel
Position reports to the Project Manager.
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com – using the job title as your subject line.
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre Travel Group has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 18 office locations across the U.S., 3,000 locations worldwide and employs more than 19,000 people.
For more information, visit our careers page .