Paid Media Strategist
Role focuses on paid social, display remarketing, affiliate marketing, video, native advertising and more.
We’re looking for a data-driven, highly passionate, self-starter to join a growing performance marketing team. This individual will focus on the strategy and execution of various paid media channels. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for generating high-quality traffic to our e-commerce website to remarket and convert.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop and optimize comprehensive campaigns for paid social (Facebook and Instagram), display remarketing, affiliate, video, native advertising and more.
- Expand and test new paid marketing channels (DSP’s/Ad Exchanges).
- Work closely with our CRO and design team to A/B test landing pages for performance marketing initiatives.
- Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
- Analyze the impact of top, mid, and lower funnel campaigns and report findings to the larger marketing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of paid marketing experience
- Hands-on experience in at least one paid marketing channel.
- Firm understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics systems
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager, display remarketing platforms like Criteo and affiliate marketing networks like CJ is a plus
- A good attitude, strong work ethic and go-getter mentality
- A self-starter who has a constant curiosity and drive to learn more
StudentUniverse empowers young adults to experience the world with discount travel. For students and those under 26, our cheap flights, hotels, and tours make it affordable to travel anywhere you want to go. Although we specialize in student and youth discounts, most of our promo codes apply for all ages.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use our service every year.
- Relaxed, casual work environment, including flexible hours and work from home policies
- Onsite gym and locker room available 24/7
- Happy hour(s), parties, boat cruises and team social events
- Break room stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Travel discounts and free airline tickets and vouchers