Mobile Marketing Manager
The Mobile Marketing Manager is responsible for coordinating the go-to-market strategies for the company’s mobile offerings. S/he will optimize acquisition, engagement and retention strategies of our native apps. S/he will be responsible for tracking, analyzing and communicating results and insights internally.
- Generate downloads from the existing user base using owned channels
- Drive new installs from paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, Apple Ads, etc.)
- Monitor and improve app store rankings (App Store Optimization)
- Drive mobile analytics implementation, quality assurance, and reporting
- Work cross-functionally with the mobile development team on scoping, testing and launching new features
- Monitor mobile trends, best practices, and techniques
- Create, test, and launch push notification campaigns to drive engagement and improve conversions.
- 3-5 years mobile marketing experience
- Experience in mobile analytics (Localytics, Flurry, Mixpanel, Firebase, etc)
- Experience managing/forecasting budgets and buying/targeting media for app downloads
- Understanding of web and app technology such as cookies, SDKs, APIs, tagging, WAPIs, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the travel industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
How to Apply:
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com – using the job title as your subject line.
StudentUniverse is the world’s leading travel booking service for students and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels, and tours. Its Travel Services division handles client requests for groups and custom itineraries. StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is now a part of the Flight Centre Travel Group. It is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines.
StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.
For more information, visit our careers page.