StudentUniverse is growing fast and we’re looking for an HR Recruiter/Generalist to manage the full recruiting life cycle and assist with general HR tasks. You will have the ability to balance recruiting with day to day HR activities while providing HR support to all levels of staff members across multiple locations.
The ideal candidate will have true passion and proven knack for finding the right person for the job. If you believe that recruiting great people is the foundation of a great company, then this might be the role for you! This is a great role for the recruiter who is looking to take the next step into an HR role and gain an understanding of the broader HR process.
We’re based in Waltham, there’s 75+ of us and we’re looking to add a lot more in the next few years. We offer a flexible work schedule, travel perks, development opportunities, free parking and more.
- Lead the recruiting strategy for US – you will eventually be the go-to person for all recruiting needs
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand the needs of the company and position
- Provide weekly reports of progress on open positions
- Manage multiple open positions including resume vetting, phone screens, interviews, and offers
- Assist with HR tasks including onboarding, benefits, and employee relations
- Ensure compliance with current employment laws, both federal and state
- Partner with HR Director to plan, and execute HR initiatives such as recruiting, talent retention and creation of new career development programs
- Maintain employee personnel files including regular compliance audits
- Help coordinate and support immigration filings
- Office management: Assist with building management on facilities related tasks
- Perform a variety of other ad hoc administrative and project duties as required
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a recruiting role preferably in technology environments with proven success record
- Approachable, professional, diplomatic, and able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Tech-savvy and experienced with leading HR software solutions
- A doer. We’re small and we need people that can roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. If you want to be told exactly what to do – this is not for you
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com – using the job title as your subject line.
StudentUniverse is the world’s leading travel booking site for students, educators and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels and tours. The Travel Services team works exclusively with groups to create custom itineraries.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.
For more information, visit our careers page .