With 2014 in the books and 2015 already underway, we’re sure you’ve committed to a few new year’s resolutions to make this year the best one yet. If one of those resolutions is to travel more in 2015, we’ve got just what you need to get inspired about your next adventure. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite travel quotes to help you reflect on where you’ve been in the past year, and more importantly, get you thinking about where you’d like to go next.
1. Main image: Overlooking Cape Town, South Africa by Audrey Eisemann.
2. Quote 1: Ta Prohm Temple, Cambodia, by StudentUniverse Travel Agent Ilse Mehus.
3. Quote 2: Reading in a hammock in Nicaragua by Audrey Eisemann.
4. Quote 3: Hanging with a lion in Zimbabwe, by Audrey Eisemann.
5. Quote 4: Cliffs of Moher, Ireland, by StudentUniverse Marketing Manager Christen Luciano.
6. Quote 5: Kjeragbolten, Norway by StudentUniverse member Coral Pagan.
7. Quote 6: Tibet, China, by StudentUniverse member Feng Zhu.
8. Quote 7: Sand dunes at sunset in Dubai, by Melanie C. Astrup.
9. Quote 8: Wadi Rum, Jordan, by StudentUniverse member Laura Salamin.
10. Quote 9: Meditating in Tibet by StudentUniverse member Jessica Jorao.
11. Quote 10. Ziplining in Costa Rica by StudentUniverse member Kimberly Torres
12. Quote 11. Hiking in Chile, by StudentUniverse member Michael Parker.