Study Abroad Group Travel
Are you in charge of a study abroad group travel for a small private school or a state university branch? Here are some questions that need to be answered to determine the appropriate air travel plans:
- Do we have enough participants from our institution to constitute a viable group prepared to depart and return from one US gateway?
- Can we, after proper research, sign a contract for confirmed space and finalize our numbers prior to the utilization date to avoid penalties for lack of participation or not getting enough students to qualify as a group?
- What price guarantees do we have against rising fuel costs or new taxes?
- Who will collect the money from the students if they are responsible for the cost of airfare?
- How much flexibility do we have regarding the return flight and how much flexibility is required for this program.
- Who will students contact before departure and while traveling for information on date changes to their tickets and other air travel related questions.
- Should we ask for references from the airfare provider if the travel provider is new to our college?
- What kind of travel insurance is recommended by the travel provider and available from the student travel provider?
Looking for an expert on Student Travel with a long list of college/university references and a track record that is available? Never be shy about asking questions. Groups require at least ten persons traveling together. However, there may be times when ten or eleven individual tickets departing together with various returns works as well.
Contact StudentUniverse Groups today if you're interested in group travel abroad.blog comments powered by Disqus
Advantages of Group Travel for Study Abroad
You get to acquaint yourself with the students, staff and possibly faculty before you arrive at your destination. Read more »