Spring Break 2013 - 10 Hottest Destinations
You may already know what you want, but we’ve looked at our data and here are the ten hottest destinations for Spring Break 2013.
- Panama City Beach - Hot for many reasons, but the best one? We’ll be there!
- London - Our most popular Euro-destination for a reason.
- Paris - Oui! Sights, art, food and nightlife – what more can you ask for?
- Cancun - The classic. Sand, sun, drinks and naked people. Yup.
- Miami - Go out like Snooki and Situation. Nah, kidding, Miami is great
- Honolulu - Celebrities tend to escape to this wonderful destination, go see why.
- New York City - Safari in the Concrete Jungle anyone? Magic nightlife and plenty of fun.
- Rome - Unparalleled history, food and fun. Italy’s hottest destination.
- Los Angeles - Fun in the sun gets a whole new meaning in LA.
- San Jose - It’s been a popular spring break destination for years. For good reason.
Alternative Spring Breaks
Alternative spring breaks have been drawing in more and more students each year. This is in part because many are looking for something more than themselves to feel good about and feel that giving back is a great way to do so. Read more »