Student Travel Insurance Plan
We understand that your trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While you can't do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, you can do something to help cover your travel investment, you can buy a travel insurance plan. To show the importance of purchasing a travel insurance and emergency travel services plan, we have selected seven common examples of what could go wrong.
- It's 10 p.m. and you and your traveling companion arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to catch up with your trip?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have an emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- You arrive at your destination without your wallet. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and who will help you get your travel documents replaced?
- If your sister becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive on time, but your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will reimburse your purchase of necessities? If it's stolen, who will reimburse the loss?
- You slip and fall and twist your knee. Who can help you find an orthopedic doctor that specializes in knee injuries?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in a city you are scheduled to visit. Who will reimburse your non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip?
Find out more about coverage options.
Already purchased Insurance?
- View Plan
- View claim status
For general questions relating to your plan or to file a claim, please call the Insurance Desk at:
To cancel or make changes to your plan, please call the Customer Service Center at:
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy series T30337NUFIC . The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.