Marketing Internship at StudentUniverse
The Marketing Internship is a hands-on marketing experience - you will work closely with the StudentUniverse marketing team to develop and execute new marketing strategies:
- Social media
- New channels
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Analyze current marketing channels and ultimately suggest ways to optimize them
- Research and suggest new channels and trending topics
- Reach out/communicate with organizations at colleges/universities
- Coordinate, manage and/or attend offline, in person tabling events
- Manage student blog contributors and post.
- Contribute to monitoring and posting on social media channels
- Research and manage content exchange programs
- Present findings and conclusions to marketing team
- Assist marketing with current programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Photoshop or at least one photo editing software
- Understanding of all social media channels
- Have been studying in the U.S. for >1 year
Education: Undergraduates and graduates working towards a degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
Timing: May – August 2013, 20 hours per week, 13 weeks, EOE.
Compensation: This is a paid internship.
If interested, please send resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample to email@example.com. *If you're an international student, you must have appropriate visas.
About StudentUniverse Online since 2000, StudentUniverse is a tech company that provides exclusive discounts, rewards, and experiences for students, faculty and youth (18-25). StudentUniverse negotiates exclusive airfares from over 60 airline partners globally, discounted rates on hotels and world-class adventure tours all over the world. We believe that travel enriches education and that students should be able to explore their world without breaking the bank. Start your next adventure at StudentUniverse.
Location: At our office at 130 Turner Street, Waltham, MA